Green Willow Funerals believes that the way we conduct ourselves and our business matters to most of our customers.
Beyond personal attention and a high quality service, many people select Green Willow Funerals because they know we are wholly owned by a charity and that our profit is gift-aided to sustain the Cardiff YMCA (1910) Trust’s support of community work.
The Directors of Green Willow Funerals give their expertise, time and governance in a voluntary capacity. Their motivation is to ensure bereaved individuals and families receive personal, respectful and affordable services and to ensure company profits are donated for charitable purposes.
Furthermore, the Directors set and promote an ethos and standards to which:
- The company and its staff will provide a transparent, compassionate service to its clients and the families that it serves.
- The approach to the client will be client-centred and, at all times, impartial professional advice will be provided, giving the client all options possible.
- We will enable and support the client and empower them to be the decision maker and, having provided the required information, ensure the client understands why they have made those decisions and that it remains appropriate to their needs.
- We will maintain professional fees that meet the needs of the company and its commitments and reflect the services provided; however these charges are not purely profit driven and are levied at a rate that provides a cost effective option to the clients and the communities that we serve when they are compared to the charges made by the company’s competitors.
- All clients, regardless of gender, faith or belief are treated as equals. Green Willow Funerals is also an equal opportunity employer.
- As a company owned by a Christian and charitable body, the Cardiff YMCA (1910) Trust, the company and its staff aim to maintain and uphold in all matters Christian principles and teachings, although they (the staff) are not required to be practising Christians.