Professional Fees £ 700* (plus cost of cremation of burial [dependent upon preferred location])
*A surplus of £250 will be added if full payment is not received within 60 days of the funeral
- Meeting with you at your home or our office (or via telephone and email if you live at a distance) during office hours to record all funeral arrangements.
- Preparing and managing all necessary administration and legal documentation.
- Provision of transport for the deceased only.
- Provision of a basic traditional coffin.
- On your behalf, we liaise with and arrangement payment with third parties (e.g. crematorium or cemetery).
- Provision of a Funeral Director, who will be your personal point of contact from the time of the arrangement onwards.
- Provision of a driver and bearers.
- Choice of dates and times
- Attendance at the funeral
Bringing into Care £ 160.00
- Receiving your loved one into our care whatever time of day or night