A BESPOKE ECO-FRIENDLY FUNERAL is tailored according to your wishes and instructions.
Our Professional Fees – £ 1729.00 *
- Meeting with you at your home or our office (or via telephone and email if you live at a distance) to record all funeral arrangements according to your requirements.
- Preparing and managing all necessary administration and legal documentation, receiving floral tributes, creating Orders of Service, placement of Obituary Notices etc.
- On your behalf, we liaise and arrangement payment with third parties (e.g. crematorium or cemetery; the person leading the funeral; newspapers etc.)
- Provision of a Funeral Director, who will be your personal point of contact from the time of the arrangement onwards.
- Provision of drivers, bearers and an advance team at the church and/or crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of transport, if required, for the person leading the funeral.
* A surplus of £250 will be added if full payment is not received within 60 days of the funeral
Care of the Deceased (Cost included in our Professional Fees)
- Caring for, and preparing, the deceased in accordance with your wishes or religious requirements
Viewing – £ 55.00
- You may visit the funeral home to pay your respects during office hours (see below for out-of-hours arrangements).
Bringing into Care (24hr service) £ 165.00
- Receiving your loved one into our care whatever time of day or night
Click here for further descriptions and detail:
Heritage White (Cardboard); Heritage Woodgrain (Cardboard); Sherwood (Pine); Bamboo (Traditional Shape); Bamboo (Round); Pandanus Round; Willow Highstead (Traditional Shape)
See the section on Alternative Funerals for other forms of transport
These are examples of costs for services provided by others e.g. cremation and burial costs, doctors examinations [for cremation only], the person leading the funeral etc.
Order of Service
Usually a small leaflet/pamphlet with a photograph on the front page and space within to print words of hymns, poems, messages of thanks and appeals for charitable donations.
To ensure you receive all the services that you require, Green Willow Funerals offers the following additional services:
The person leading the funeral
A service or gathering separate from the service or ceremony at the graveside or crematorium
Bringing the deceased into church/home/other venue prior to the funeral
Your allocated Funeral Director will discuss arrangements with you
This list is not exhaustive. The Funeral Director will record and cost your requirements in detail when they meet with you. You may also like to visit the sections on Traditional Funerals or Alternative Funerals if you are undecided on which type of funeral may be most fitting.